|Founded in 1963, Spantek has been recognized as an industry leader in the expanded metal industry. With plants in Minnesota and North Carolina, Spantek can offer unique dual sourcing solutions for expanded metal users.|
Spantek is focused on providing customers with a wide range of quality products and services. In addition to their extensive range of expanded metal capabilities, Spantek provides programs that address all expenses and non-value added costs associated with the procurement of expanded metal and other services designed to lower your total cost of doing business.
– Part Fabrication – bending, drawing, forming, rolling, welding, assembly
– Die-Cutting – steel rule die cutting, hardened steel tool die cutting
– Powder Coating – any color, any expanded metal pattern
Spanteks Inventory Management Programs are designed to meet your specific logistics requirements by reducing your total cost doing business.
– Inventory management
– inventory management is much more than just storing your completed parts until they are released
Current Inventory Management Programs include such features as:
– daily/weekly order status, completed product inventory reports
– shipment utilization tracking
– weekly billing for daily releases
– same day shipment of released product
– product storage location options